GPU-DRM-QXL: Move three assignments in qxl_device_init()

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 22 13:11:25 UTC 2016

> Guys, please stop accepting patches from Markus!

I would appreciate a bit more explanation for this request.

> Markus, you always introduce bugs.

I find the wording "always" exaggerated.

It can also happen that I make another programming mistake occasionally.

> I have asked you over and over to stop sending "cleanup patches"
> because you are not careful.

Why would my update suggestion be inappropriate here?

> If you restricted yourself to fixing bugs only then you would maybe fix more
> bugs than you introduce but as it you are making the kernel worse.

Would you like to discuss the statistics for my failure (or success) rate
a bit more so that involved issues can be clarified in a constructive way?

Regards,
Markus