GPU-DRM-TTM: Fine-tuning for several function implementations

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 23 11:07:30 UTC 2016

> It's just the names like "out" or "restart" perfectly explain why the labels exists.

I have got an other impression.

> So they fulfill this requirement from the coding style as far as I can see.

Short identifiers might look more convenient in some cases because
they are quicker to type.

> So why do you want to change them?

1. I suggest to select identifiers also for jump labels which are more meaningful
   and eventually unique for some function implementations.

2. How do you think about to add a single space character before any label?

Regards,
Markus