[PATCH 2/9] dt-bindings: exynos5433-decon: fix interrupts bindings
a.hajda at samsung.com
Wed Apr 5 07:28:30 UTC 2017
DECON requires different interrupts depending on mode of work, which
depends on panel it is connected to.
Signed-off-by: Andrzej Hajda <a.hajda at samsung.com>
.../devicetree/bindings/display/exynos/exynos5433-decon.txt | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/exynos/exynos5433-decon.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/exynos/exynos5433-decon.txt
index c9fd7b3..ba6be99 100644
@@ -8,12 +8,12 @@ Required properties:
- compatible: value should be one of:
- reg: physical base address and length of the DECON registers set.
-- interrupts: should contain a list of all DECON IP block interrupts in the
- order: VSYNC, LCD_SYSTEM. The interrupt specifier format
- depends on the interrupt controller used.
-- interrupt-names: should contain the interrupt names: "vsync", "lcd_sys"
- in the same order as they were listed in the interrupts
+- interrupt-names: should contain the interrupt names depending on mode of work:
+ video mode: "vsync",
+ command mode: "lcd_sys".
+- interrupts or interrupts-extended: list of interrupt specifiers corresponding
+ to names privided in interrupt-names, as described in
- clocks: must include clock specifiers corresponding to entries in the
- clock-names: list of clock names sorted in the same order as the clocks
More information about the dri-devel