[RFC 0/8] drm/exynos: misc fixes and more

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Wed Apr 12 02:35:37 UTC 2017

Hello Tobias,

2017년 04월 11일 19:52에 Tobias Jakobi 이(가) 쓴 글:
> Hello Inki,
>
> please don't forget to review this series.

Thanks for your contribution, and don't worry about that. Will review this series.

Just sharing a plan for -next,

I plan to have pull-request after reviewing a patch set[1] posted by Andrzej.
After that, I will start to review your patch set - we would need to enough review this RFC patch set.

It would be very helpful to me if other people could review this.

Thanks,
Inki Dae

[1] https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2017-April/138112.html