X.org EVoC Ideas

Raghav Jajodia jajodia.raghav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 21:05:16 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. My university exams are in progress and will keep
me busy till 27th April.
First of all, I would like to clear the air a little bit; I do have a
knowledge of C/C++ but the knowledge and understanding is only limited to
pursuing undergraduate level Computer science courses and solving Data
structures and Algorithmic problems. On going through the codebase of
software built on C++, I have realized that software development in C++
demands more knowledge such as QT.

Also, It feels great to see ideas on Python is coming up for students to
work on. As per the advice given in previous conversation, I feel learning
C++ development would be worth it (But it would take time).

Thanks

--
<https://about.me/raghavjajodia?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>
Raghav Jajodia