[drm-misc] drm-misc-next now targeting 4.15

Sean Paul seanpaul at chromium.org
Fri Aug 18 18:00:02 UTC 2017

Hi misc!
I've just sent out the last pull request for drm-misc-next, and another feature
freeze is upon us. I've fast-forwarded drm-misc-next-fixes for any 4.14 fixes
that are required between now and 4.14-rc1. drm-misc-fixes will continue to
target 4.13 until it's released, and drm-misc-next is now targeting 4.15.

If you are unsure where to apply patches, please consult the flowchart [1] (this
is normally inline in the drm-misc docs, but was recently regressed, look for it
there in the future) and merge timeline in the drm-misc documentation [2]. If
you are still unsure, please ask on IRC.

Finally, danvet will be rotating in to handle pulls for the 4.15 release. I'll
continue handling 4.13 and 4.14.

Ok, that's all. Go forth and apply,

Sean

[1]- https://people.freedesktop.org/~seanpaul/drm-misc-commit-flow.svg
[2]- https://01.org/linuxgraphics/gfx-docs/maintainer-tools/drm-misc.html
--
Sean Paul, Software Engineer, Google / Chromium OS