Etnaviv crashes on glmark2

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:13:03 UTC 2017

Hi Lucas,

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Lucas Stach <l.stach at pengutronix.de> wrote:

>> I don't recognize this either, I haven't seen a kernel memory managment error while
>> running glmark2 (or anything w/ etnaviv) for a long time. Strange.
>
> This might also be related to the used xf86-video-armada version. Are
> you sure you are using the latest git version?

I am not using X11, so xf86-video-armada is not being used in this test.

In case it helps, here is the complete SD card image I am using:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nryemx9vkdvsdh/sdcard.img?dl=0

It is an image generated by Buildroot and contains bootloader, kernel,
rootfs for imx6qsabresd, but you can easily re-use it on a different
board by rewriting the bootloader.

Just copy it directly to the SD card: sudo dd if=sdcard.img
of=/dev/mmcblk0; sync

In order to reproduce the failure, just run 'glmark2-es2-drm' and wait
until it completes. The crash always happen after the last test runs.

Thanks