linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the drm tree

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Tue Dec 5 09:36:07 UTC 2017

Hi Stephen,

On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 04:45:50 EET Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Commits
>
>   36a46da90212 ("drm: rcar-du: Add R8A7743 support")
>   cdd907001572 ("drm: rcar-du: Add R8A7745 support")
>   7912dee7775e ("drm: rcar-du: Implement system suspend/resume support")
>   cf05f74ef40e ("drm: rcar-du: Remove unused CRTC suspend/resume functions")
>
> are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

I've sent lots of pull requests to maintainers in the past where I have picked
patches signed off by the original author without any further modification and
only added my Acked-by or Reviewed-by line. I thought this was an accepted
practice as nobody ever complained, but I'll make sure to always include my
SoB for any patch that goes through my tree in the future. I'm sorry about
this, it's all my fault.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart