Problem rebuilding tip

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Fri Dec 22 08:35:42 UTC 2017

I merged a new panel driver to drm-misc, which shouldn't conflict
with anything, however I get this on tip:

Ändringar att checka in:

    ny fil:
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/ilitek,ili9322.txt
    ändrad:        Documentation/gpu/drm-kms-helpers.rst
    ändrad:        Documentation/gpu/drm-kms.rst
    ändrad:        Documentation/gpu/todo.rst
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/drm_edid.c
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/drm_fb_helper.c
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/drm_framebuffer.c
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/panel/Kconfig
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/panel/Makefile
    ny fil:        drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-ilitek-ili9322.c
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/stm/dw_mipi_dsi-stm.c
    ändrad:        drivers/gpu/drm/stm/ltdc.c
    ändrad:        include/drm/drm_atomic.h
    ändrad:        include/drm/drm_fb_helper.h
    ändrad:        include/drm/drm_framebuffer.h
    ändrad:        include/drm/drm_mode_config.h
    ändrad:        include/drm/drm_print.h
    ändrad:        include/drm/drm_syncobj.h

Ej sammanslagna sökvägar:
  (använd "git add <fil>..." för att ange lösning)

    ändrat av bägge:    drivers/gpu/drm/drm_syncobj.c

(OK sorry for the Swedish)

I haven't even touched drm_syncobj.c so this conflict doesn't appear
to be mine. The conflict looks complex too.

I guess someone else is busy fixing this up elsewhere in the world so
I just defer for a while and try rebuilding tip later.

I hope the problem is not on my side, I did dim update-branches
and all other steps in the process slavishly and was hoping rerere would
handle this smoothly if the conflict was someone elses.

Yours,
Linus Walleij