[EVoC] Beginner question about X.org projects

Vinay Neekhra vinay.neekhra at research.iiit.ac.in
Mon Jan 30 18:44:35 UTC 2017

Hello,
I am Vinay. I want to get involved in X.org projects.
As of now, to have a big picture view, I am going through the documentation.
If possible, could you please suggest me where should I start from?

About me: I am pursuing M.S. in Machine Translation from IIIT-Hyderabad, India.
I am comfortable with C++, C, Git, IRC. My motivations are to learn how open-source orgs
work and to make some contributions in open source technologies.

On the FAQ page (https://www.x.org/wiki/FAQ/), I was not sure if this phrase was intentional or not
"hay guys why do u still hav network transparency dont you know its making everyfing slow".
I was wondering if it should be corrected?

Thanks,
Vinay Neekhra
B.Tech + M.S. by Research
Language Technology and Research Center