[RFC 0/1] drm: Add Grain Media GM12U320 kms driver

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 11:59:33 UTC 2017

Hi All,

This is a resend of a patch I send out a while back, rebased on top
of 4.12-rc3. Back then the main comment was can you try to make this
driver use the drm_simple_kms_helper stuff? Unfortunately I have
not had time yet to look into this.

Recently I've been contacted by Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita (in the Cc)
who wants to work on getting this driver ready for mainline.

He has has some questions / ideas about how to do this, so the
main reason for reposting this is to give him a thread to reply to
which provides context for his questions / ideas.

Regards,

Hans