linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Fri Jun 9 02:26:57 UTC 2017

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_engine_cs.c

between commit:

  ef6c4d75e353 ("drm/i915: fix warning for unused variable")

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  a8e9a419c337 ("drm/i915: Lie and treat all engines as idle if wedged")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I used the drm tree version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell