[GIT PULL] arm/hdlcd fixes for v4.13

Liviu Dudau Liviu.Dudau at arm.com
Tue Jun 20 08:15:36 UTC 2017

Hi Dave,

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:17:13AM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> On 20 June 2017 at 00:56, Liviu Dudau <Liviu.Dudau at arm.com> wrote:
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > Couple of fixes for HDLCD driver to fix an error message when
> > working with TDA19988 driver and moving the framebuffer's physical
> > address calculation to use the DRM CMA helper.
>
> This pull had a patch that wasn't in the request, and also I get
> warnings with it.

There is a patch on the tip of that branch but it was not intended to
be included in the pull request. The request had the start commit id
b2ae06ae9834b10ef338fbf17 ("drm/arm: hdlcd: Use CMA helper for plane
buffer address calculation") which is one out of two patches that I
need to be pulled. Should I drop the af8ae06b51031c80960ccc17 ("drm:
hdlcd: Update PM code to save/restore console.") from the branch
before sending another pull request?

Thanks for helping me out with the process, I'm not too sure what the
right thing to do is here!

Best regards,
Liviu

--