[BISECTED, REGRESSION] v4.12-rc: omapdrm fails to probe on Nokia N900

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Fri Jun 30 05:52:27 UTC 2017

* Aaro Koskinen <aaro.koskinen at iki.fi> [170629 11:50]:
> Is it just me or do other OMAP users fail to see omapdrm changes being
> posted to linux-omap for testing or review purposes?

Yeah Cc:ing linux-omap in addition to the drm list is a good idea. Hopefully
we get few more people to review changes that way.

What also should help preventing regressions is getting the changes into
Linux next early on during the -rc cycle. And switching the defconfigs to
use omapdrm instead of omapfb. Maybe we should do that right after v4.13-rc1
is tagged.

Cheers,

Tony