[PULL] drm-misc-fixes

Lukas Wunner lukas at wunner.de
Fri May 26 05:30:24 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 01:44:04PM -0400, Sean Paul wrote:
> The pull is noisy because it includes -rc2.

Looks like I've caused another fine mess by fast-forwarding -fixes. :-(

I followed the docs in drm-misc.rst which say:

* Fast-forward (when possible) `-fixes` to each released -rc kernel tag, to
  keep it current. We try to avoid backmerges for bugfix branches, and rebasing
  isn't an option with multiple committers.

How do you actually handle this?  Fast-forward only if Dave has already
done so himself?

Thanks,

Lukas