[Intel-gfx] [RFC 1/7] drm: Add Plane Degamma properties

Shankar, Uma uma.shankar at intel.com
Thu Nov 9 12:55:45 UTC 2017

Thanks for the input Brian and sharing the link with earlier discussions around this.
I will try to create a separate LUT structure with 32 bit entries which gets used for plane color
features. Not sure what to do for pipe level color since we already use u16 fields. May be the same
color_lut structure (we can call it color_lut2)  can be used for high precision use cases like HDR.

Regards,
Uma Shankar