omapfb/dss: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in three functions

Ladislav Michl ladis at linux-mips.org
Tue Nov 28 17:50:16 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 01:13:51PM +0100, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
> Additional improvement possibilities can be taken into account
> after corresponding software development discussions, can't they?

Sure, but that is in contrary to all you replies. I guess you are
familiar with Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst chapter 8.
No matter that patch was generated or suggested by a tool, you sent
it and normal review procedure follows. And here you ignored _all_
suggestions and concentrate solely on improving Coccinelle scripts.

On kernel related lists suggestions to patch itself are discussed.
Whenever you take them into account while developing Coccinelle
is up to you (on the Cocci list).

Best regards,
	ladis