XDC 2017 feedback

Andres Rodriguez andresx7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:25:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

A small piece of feedback from those of us watching remotely. It would
be nice to have a simple to access index for the long livestream videos.

I think the XDC 2017 wiki page would be a good place for this
information. A brief example:

Presentation Title | Presenter Name | Link with timestamp
...                | ...            | youtu.be/video-id?t=XhYmZs

Or alternatively, a list of hyperlinks with the presentation title as
text that point to the correct timestamp in the video would also be
sufficient.

Really enjoyed the talks, and would like them to be slightly easier to
access and share with others.

Regards,
Andres