2018 Election voting OPEN

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:25:57 UTC 2018

To all X.Org Foundation Members:

Due to some technical difficulties, the earlier election notification
messages to members at x.org list did not go through (but also did not
trigger bounce/moderator notification).  We cross referenced the
members list to the subscriber lists for xorg-devel, xorg, mesa-dev,
and wayland-devel lists and concluded that there are a small
percentage of x.org foundation members who were not also subscribed to
one of the lists CC'd on the original notification about election
period.

For this reason, to ensure that all x.org foundation members have an
opportunity to vote, we are extending the voting period by one week.
The voting period will now remain open until 23:59 UTC on 12 April
2018.

Rob Clark,
on behalf of the X.Org elections committee