ww-mutex performance tests?

Maarten Lankhorst maarten.lankhorst at linux.intel.com
Tue Apr 3 08:37:16 UTC 2018

Op 02-04-18 om 19:49 schreef Thomas Hellstrom:
> Maarten, Daniel,
>
> Do we have any ww-mutex performance tests somewhere that can be used to test the impact of implementation details on various locking scenarios?
>
> Thanks,
>
> /Thomas

The thing that comes to my mind are some of the kms_cursor_legacy tests that have been proven to be sensitive to locking issues before.
All subtests with (pipe-*/all-pipes)-(single/forked/torture)-(bo/move) try to do cursor updates as fast as possible, and report how many updates have been done.

~Maarten