DP1.2 MST HUB

Zhang, Yanmin yanmin.zhang at intel.com
Tue Dec 4 02:31:24 UTC 2018

+People in community.

Rodrigo,

Thanks for the kind info.

What's the answer to below question?

I find i915 binds one pipeline per display. It means even with DP1.2 MST, i915 driver still restricts the display number to the display pipeline
number. Am I right?

In addition, I might mislead you at case 1).  The NUC has 1 HDMI interface and 1 USB type-C interface. I connect a display by HDMI to that HDMI interface. Then, I connect other 2 displays by the CE-LINK box which connect to the usb type-C interface.

Yanmin