[AMDGPU][TAHITI XT] new display code

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:55:52 UTC 2018

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux/log/?h=amd-staging-drm-next

> Is there a fine granularity selection system for supported DCE features? That
> to expose the available/implemented DCE features to userland DRM (I can test only discret
> tahiti XT code paths).
>
> I'll try to get something working.

amdgpu only supports SI and newer parts so you don't have to worry
about DCE6-based APUs in this case.  The current DCE8, 10, and 11
implementations share a lot of code.  Your best bet would be to follow
a similar model for DCE6.

Alex