More drm-panel help volunteers?

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Wed Jul 11 18:07:26 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I chatted a bit with Thierry about drm-panel, and state of things
still seems to be that when Thierry's on vacations/leave/busy patches
don't move. So I looked at people with a few patches who could be
volunteered to sometimes help out with review&merging:

    31  Thierry Reding
    16  Philipp Zabel
    11  Lucas Stach
     9  Ajay Kumar
     9  Alexandre Courbot
     8  Philippe CORNU
     6  Boris Brezillon
     6  Maxime Ripard
     6  Stefan Agner
     5  Arnd Bergmann
     5  Dave Airlie
     5  Yakir Yang

There's fairly little patch activity going on in drm/panel, main goal
would be just to reduce the occasional long waits (recently a
contributor pinged 3 times or so every few weeks for feedback).

Philipp Z and Lucas, either of you interested in drm-misc commit
rights and occasionally scanning for drm-panel patches?

We also have a pile of people here who already are drm-misc
committers. Phillippe C., Boris, Maxime, would be awesome if you could
help out occsasionally? I'd say anyone with drm-misc committer
experience has more than sufficient judgement to figure out whether to
push a patch or not.

Any other ideas?

Thanks, Daniel
--