[git pull] drm for v4.18-rc1

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Jun 6 15:26:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 6 June 2018 at 04:50, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> First up I've moved the drm tree to a new location on freedesktop.org. The main
> reason was to explore using Daniel's maintainer tools (dim-tools) to manage
> pull requests and possibly open the drm to having co-maintainers at the top
> level in the future. If there are any issues in the pull formatting or with the
> hopefully correctly signed tag, let me know.
>
> This location also might change again as there is an fd.o migration to
> using gitlab
> based hosting for git trees, need to talk to fd.o admins about what might happen
> there.

anongit isn't going away for the foreseeable future (probably ever,
given the number of Yocto BSPs which will be around forever), so that
repo will continue to stay. When that repo gets migrated, the option
to clone via HTTPS direct to gitlab will be added, but anongit will
remain as a pushed mirror. For most of our projects this is a win, but
given you use signed tags it won't make a difference really.

Cheers,
Daniel