Problem with VIV_FE_DRAW_2D_HEADER_DATA_COUNT

Julien Boulnois jboulnois at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:35:52 UTC 2018

Hi Lucas,

Here you can find the test I used (actually pretty the same as your) :
https://github.com/julbouln/test_omap5_drm/blob/master/test_viv2d.c#L472
And my fix that make it works :
https://github.com/julbouln/etnaviv_x15/blob/master/etnaviv_cmd_parser.c#L182
(sorry it is kernel 4.9)

As a side question, did you ever managed to get multi source working by any
chance ? I tried without success.

Regards

--
Julien Boulnois