drm SPDX updates

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jun 29 19:36:06 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 03:32:23PM -0400, Alex Deucher wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Cc: dri-devel and send it to Dave and you should be good. But I thought
> >> Alex pulled this all in now? In the end probably doesn't matter really if
> >> it gets merged twice :-)
> >
> > Looks like Christian merged the ttm change and that is in my PR today.
> > For the others I think we were running into some issues with merging
> > them in our internal git tree (internal export control stuff) so feel
> > free to send a separate PR for them if you don't want to wait for us
> > to sort out the internal merge first.
> >

> Did these ever get merged?  Do you still need someone to commit them?

A single one of them got merged :-)

commit 1297bf2e916d2012995b642dd6851332a73126c2
Author: Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
Date:   Wed May 2 15:46:21 2018 +0200

    Add SPDX idenitifier and clarify license

The rest didn't make it. I'm always happy to get comments. And of course
I'd love to see them all routed up to Linus.

As it happens Thomas Hellstrom and I talked today about taking some of
them into his tree - the vmwgfx changes. But that still leaves quite a
few.

/D