reservation questions

Liu, Monk Monk.Liu at amd.com
Tue Mar 6 10:10:00 UTC 2018

Oh, I see
    for (i =
0; i < fobj->shared_count; ++i) {

        struct dma_fence *old_fence;

Since it use I < fobj->shared_count, then the wild pointer access won’t hit, please ignore question 1

The only valuable is question 2: how we treat excl fence and shared fence?
e.g. when we add an excl fence to resv, how to deal with shared ? current logic is just put the all
do we need to wait on their signaling before putting them ?

thanks

/Monk