Aspirant for GSOC 2018 for Nouveau Vulkan driver

Martin Peres martin.peres at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 12:45:46 UTC 2018

Hi Anusha,

Sorry, I was under the expectation that userspace developers would
answer you after your first message, and I missed your second one! My
sincere apologies.

Generally, the process is that the student should research the topic by
first asking questions to developers about the effort, then they would
make their own plan. Then you would present this plan while looking for
a mentor.

Of course, you can expect help from the community in order to better
understand what needs to be done, but don't expect to be given a
detailed plan, just pointers.

Sorry again for my lack of feedback,
Martin