linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Mar 22 06:37:22 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got conflicts in several amdgpu
files because there are a set of (mostly identical) patches that appear
Linus' tree and the drm tree.  In each case I just used the version fo
the file from the drm tree.

You should do a test merge between your tree and Linus' tree and see what
you want to do about the resolution (either do the back merge (I think
with v4.16-rc6), or provide Linus with branch that has the merge done).
Its a bit of a mess :-(

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell