[PATCH v2 0/4] drm/tinydrm: new dirver for ILI9341 displays
david at lechnology.com
Fri May 25 19:36:19 UTC 2018
This series adds a new tinydrm driver for the Ilitek ILI9341 controller and
a 2.4" display panel that uses this controller.
A few things to note here:
* The datasheet for this display doesn't have a vendor mentioned on it
anywhere, so I have used "adafruit" as the vendor prefix. If someone has a
better suggestion, please speak up.
* The MAINTAINERS patch for ili9225 is included so we don't end up with a merge
conflict later on.
* change vendor prefix from "noname" to "adafruit"
* new patch for "adafruit" vendor prefix
* minor style changes
* drop regulator from driver (instead of adding to DT bindings)
David Lechner (4):
MAINTAINERS: fix path to ilitek,ili9225 device tree bindings
dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for Adafruit
dt-bindings: new binding for Ilitek ILI9341 display panels
drm/tinydrm: new driver for ILI9341 display panels
.../bindings/display/ilitek,ili9341.txt | 27 ++
.../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt | 1 +
MAINTAINERS | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/Kconfig | 10 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/ili9341.c | 233 ++++++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 279 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/ilitek,ili9341.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/ili9341.c
More information about the dri-devel