[RFC PATCH v2 0/2] Implement standard color keying properties for DRM planes
digetx at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:56:21 UTC 2018
Hello, DRM maintainers!
Laurent Pinchart kindly agreed to allow me to pick up his work on
the generic colorkey DRM plane property . I've reworked the original
patch a tad, hopefully making it flexible enough to cover various HW
Changes I've made:
- Some code clean up and reshuffle.
- Took into account some the Ville's Syrjälä review comments to .
- The number of common DRM colorkey properties grows from 4 to 9.
- colorkey.value -> colorkey.replacement-value
- colorkey.mode userspace-property ENUM's got a bit more explicit
names, like "src" -> "src-match-src-replace".
- No driver-specific modes / properties allowed, all unsupported
features are simply rejected by the drivers.
This patchset includes initial colorkey property implementation for the
older NVIDIA Tegra's.
Please review, thanks.
Dmitry Osipenko (2):
drm: Add generic colorkey properties
drm/tegra: plane: Implement generic colorkey property for older
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c | 36 ++++++
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_blend.c | 229 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dc.c | 31 +++++
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dc.h | 7 ++
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/plane.c | 147 ++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/plane.h | 1 +
include/drm/drm_blend.h | 3 +
include/drm/drm_plane.h | 77 ++++++++++++
8 files changed, 531 insertions(+)
More information about the dri-devel