linux-next: manual merge of the etnaviv tree with the drm-misc tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Nov 26 02:58:06 UTC 2018

Hi Lucas,

Today's linux-next merge of the etnaviv tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_drv.c

between commit:

  808bad32ea42 ("drm: replace "drm_dev_unref" function with "drm_dev_put"")

from the drm-misc tree and commit:

  99e294492ef9 ("drm/etnaviv: Replace drm_dev_unref with drm_dev_put")

from the etnaviv tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter which also renamed a label
appropriatedly) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell