drm | Pipeline #4114 has failed for master | c55f1b9b

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Thu Sep 6 05:59:52 UTC 2018

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 4:00 AM, Rodrigo Vivi <rodrigo.vivi at gmail.com> wrote:

> well.... it builds for me.
>
> but any idea what might be wrong here on gitlab ci?

So ninja test works for you with your changes locally? Aside: Fork the drm
repo into your own private space, push there before pushing to drm, and you
can make sure it works before you break master :-)
-Daniel

Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch