Pending panel driver patches - OK to commit?

Sam Ravnborg sam at ravnborg.org
Mon Apr 1 18:24:11 UTC 2019

Hi Thierry.

We have a few panel drivers that are reviewed, at least by me,
and next step is either to have someone else to step up and
do review or to have them applied to drm-misc.

Rocktech jh057n00900 - from Guido Günther <agx at sigxcpu.org>
- final version posted just now

Novatek NT35596 - from Jagan Teki <jagan at amarulasolutions.com>
- final version posted some time ago

Boe Himax8279d MIPI-DSI LCD panel - from Jerry Han <hanxu5 at huaqin.corp-partner.google.com>
- may need a review of dt-bindings, otherwise OK

panel-simple support for VXT VL050-8048NT-C01 panel - Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com>

There are likely a few move panel-simple patches pending...

I have requested to get drm-misc commit rights here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/140

If this gets approval, would it be OK if I commit the panel drivers that
seems mature to drm-misc, like the ones listed above?

	Sam