2019 X.Org Foundation Election Round 2 Starting Thursday

Wentland, Harry Harry.Wentland at amd.com
Tue Apr 16 14:09:05 UTC 2019

To all X.Org Foundation Members:

as per my last email the election for X.Org board members was invalid due to a bug with the voting systems. We apologize for this and the inconvenience caused to you all. The bug has been fixed and tested with a mock election (see results at the end).

Round 2 of the election will therefore proceed starting Thursday, April 18, and close on Thursday May 2.

Please take the time to vote.

Updated Schedule:
   Nomination period Start: Jan 31 00:00 UTC
   Nomination period End: Feb 28 23:59 UTC
   Deadline of X.Org membership application or renewal: Mar 07 23:59 UTC
   Publication of Candidates & start of Candidate QA: Mar 11
   Election Start: Mar 21 00:00 UTC - Delayed to March 21, again delayed to March 27 at 02:00 UTC
   Election End: Apr 4 23:59 UTC - Extended to April 11, 02:00 UTC
   Round 2 Election Start: Apr 18 00:00:00 UTC
   Round 2 Election End: May 2 23:59:00 UTC

Harry, on behalf of the X.Org elections committee

---

Mock election results

Ballot Statistics
Turnout: 27.4% (23 / 84)

Select: How much do you like pastries?
Answer	Votes
42	47.8% (11 / 23)
A lot	34.8% (8 / 23)
To death	17.4% (4 / 23)

Ranking: Rank the following lovely pastries!
Option			Rank 1	Rank 2	Rank 3	Rank 4	Rank 5	Rank 6	Final Score
Apple strudel		13	4	2	1	1	2	113
Cinnamon Roll		3	7	3	1	2	7	79
Gâteau Basque		3	4	4	1	8	3	76
Beaver Tails		3	1	4	8	3	4	73