[GIT PULL] drm/arc: Yet another set of minor fixes

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Mon Dec 16 10:28:58 UTC 2019

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 10:24:42AM +0000, Alexey Brodkin wrote:
> Hi Daniel,

I just tried to vacuum it in, but it chokes the scripts since it's
multiple pull requests in one mail with quotes. So please redo in a clean
mail.

Wrt baseline, here's the recommendation in order of my preference:
- Just stuff it into drm-misc-next
- Base your tree on a tag from Linux
- If you need a specific depedency, base your tree on drm-next with that
  patch included.
- If it's even more complicated, do a multi-way topic branch with lots of
  coordination.

Cheers, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter