drm dsi2hdmi bridge - temperature sensor

Vinay Simha B N simhavcs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:54:27 UTC 2019

rob,

hpd works in kernel 5.0.0-rc6, i.e postboot if we connect hdmi display
comes(apq8016).

added the temperature alert_handler in adv7511_drv.c
in adv7511_detect , i had set status = connector_status_disconnected; ,
since display should not come initially,
but when irq calls
schedule_work(&adv7511->hpd_work)/ adv7511_irq_process(adv7511, true); in
temp_alert_handler , hdmi display does not comes
[drm] Cannot find any crtc or sizes

any suggestion on how to initially not switch on the hdmi display and later
enable when irq from temp alert.

--
regards,
vinaysimha