drm bridge control from another driver

Vinay Simha B N simhavcs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:20:16 UTC 2019

hi,

i had added one more irq control for temperature control check in adv7511,
if i call irq_proces as similar to hpd it does not work, initially if(
adv7511->alert_status == connector_status_connected) no irq works.

https://github.com/vinaysimha/kernel-msm/commit/8ee2b9104fa56765320d4846086d91b8271f5609

please suggest.

--
regards,