Reminder: 1 open syzbot bug in drm subsystem

Eric Biggers ebiggers at kernel.org
Tue Jul 2 05:09:04 UTC 2019

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the drm subsystem.

If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed this bug to the drm subsystem, please let me
know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here is the bug:

Title:              WARNING in vkms_vblank_simulate
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           140 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=0ba17d70d062b2595e1f061231474800f076c7cb
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000011c9310581a579e8@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

	commit 09ef09b4ab95dc405ad4171ec2cd8a4ff5227108
	Author: Shayenne Moura <shayenneluzmoura at gmail.com>
	Date:   Wed Feb 6 20:08:13 2019 +0000

	  drm/vkms: WARN when hrtimer_forward_now fails

The original thread for this bug received 1 reply, 112 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+0871b14ca2e2fb64f6e3 at syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/00000000000011c9310581a579e8@google.com