[GIT PULL] omapdrm changes for 5.3

Tomi Valkeinen tomi.valkeinen at ti.com
Wed Jun 12 08:10:30 UTC 2019

On 11/06/2019 20:36, Daniel Vetter wrote:

>>> Thanks, pulled.
>>
>> Finally :)
>
> Hm why? Pull is less than a day old, and I didn't see an older one that
> Dave or me missed ...

That was directed at me =).

I've been reluctant to merge the DSI command mode support, as it's based
on the omapdrm specific driver model, instead of drm bridges/panels.
Especially as Laurent has been creating huge patch serieses converting
omapdrm to the drm bridge/panel model, I've been worried about conflicts
and making Laurent's work more difficult. So... The DSI command mode
series has been floating around for a long time.

  Tomi

--
Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki.
Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki