2019 Xorg Election Results

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Wed May 8 15:06:15 UTC 2019

On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 02:06:37PM +0000, Harry Wentland wrote:

> In the interest of transparency I should mention that one person
> accidentally signed up twice and voted twice. Luckily this doesn't
> change the results of the election since there is more than a 6-point
> gap between 4th and 5th place. We'll take this as a reminder to have a
> better look at membership sign-ups.

>From private conversation with Stefan, i learned that the second
membership application was approved between the first round of voting
and the second round of voting.

How many members were added between the two rounds?

Is the vote on the fd.o merger counted against the first set of members,
or against the second set of members.

Does that not raise questions about the validity of the fd.o bylaws
change?

Imho, these are 3 significant irregularities with these elections and
the subsequent results.

Luc Verhaegen.