lima_bo memory leak after drm_sched job destruction rework

Koenig, Christian Christian.Koenig at amd.com
Mon May 20 06:31:55 UTC 2019

The problem is simply that we only delete the jobs when we were able to
cancel the timeout handler.

Now what happens is that the timeout handler was never started in the
first place, so we can't cancel it. Just adding a simple "if
(sched->timeout != MAX_SCHEDULE_TIMEOUT &&...." should do the trick.

Regards,
Christian.