Individuals interested in VESA memberships?

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 20:06:40 UTC 2019

Hi! Recently I've been working with the rest of the X.Org board to try to get
X.org access to VESA memberships so that contributors that don't have an
employer who is able/willing to join VESA can potentially get access to the
various benefits of a VESA membership, such as access to DisplayPort
specifications. Since I need to gather a list of interested X.org members, I'd
like to know who all might be interested in a membership like this. There are
no costs involved, as the VESA membership we're looking at in particular comes
at no cost to us since we're a non-profit.

The current plan is to extend VESA membership to X.Org members who
specifically request it. If you think you'd be at all interested in this, or
know any projects or contributors who would be, please feel free to respond to
this message and let me know!
--
Cheers,
	Lyude Paul