[PATCH v10 0/6] drm/sun4i: Allwinner A64 MIPI-DSI support
jagan at amarulasolutions.com
Sat Oct 5 14:19:07 UTC 2019
This is v10 version for Allwinner A64 MIPI-DSI support
and here is the previous version set.
This series on top of drm-misc/for-linux-next along with video start
delay fix 
Changes for v10:
- updated dt-bindings as per .yaml format
- rebased on drm-misc/for-linux-next
Changes for v9:
- moved dsi fixes in separate series on top of A33 
- rebase on linux-next and on top of 
Changes for v8:
- rebased on drm-misc change along with linux-next
- reworked video start delay patch
- tested on 4 different dsi panels
- reworked commit messages
Changes for v7:
- moved vcc-dsi binding to required filed.
- drop quotes on fallback dphy bindings.
- drop min_rate clock pll-mipi patches.
- introduce dclk divider computation as like A64 BSP.
- add A64 DSI quark patches.
- fixed A64 DSI pipeline.
- add proper commit messages.
- collect Merlijn Wajer Tested-by credits.
Changes for v6:
- dropped unneeded changes, patches
- fixed all burst mode patches as per previous version comments
- rebase on master
- update proper commit message
- dropped unneeded comments
- order the patches that make review easy
Changes for v5:
- collect Rob, Acked-by
- droped "Fix VBP size calculation" patch
- updated vblk timing calculation.
- droped techstar, bananapi dsi panel drivers which may require
bridge or other setup. it's under discussion.
Changes for v4:
- droppoed untested CCU_FEATURE_FIXED_POSTDIV check code in
nkm min, max rate patches
- create two patches for "Add Allwinner A64 MIPI DSI support"
one for has_mod_clk quirk and other one for A64 support
- use existing driver code construct for hblk computation
- dropped "Increase hfp packet overhead" patch , though BSP added
this but we have no issues as of now.
(no issues on panel side w/o this change)
- create separate function for vblk computation
- enable vcc-dsi regulator in dsi_runtime_resume
- collect Rob, Acked-by
- update MAINTAINERS file for panel drivers
- cleanup commit messages
- fixed checkpatch warnings/errors
Jagan Teki (6):
dt-bindings: sun6i-dsi: Add A64 MIPI-DSI compatible
dt-bindings: sun6i-dsi: Add A64 DPHY compatible (w/ A31 fallback)
drm/sun4i: dsi: Add has_mod_clk quirk
drm/sun4i: dsi: Add Allwinner A64 MIPI DSI support
arm64: dts: allwinner: a64: Add MIPI DSI pipeline
[DO NOT MERGE] arm64: dts: allwinner: bananapi-m64: Enable Bananapi S070WV20-CT16 DSI
.../display/allwinner,sun6i-a31-mipi-dsi.yaml | 4 +-
.../phy/allwinner,sun6i-a31-mipi-dphy.yaml | 6 ++-
.../dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64.dts | 31 ++++++++++++++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64.dtsi | 38 +++++++++++++++++
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun6i_mipi_dsi.c | 42 ++++++++++++++-----
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun6i_mipi_dsi.h | 5 +++
6 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
More information about the dri-devel