Multiple regulators for one device [was drm/panfrost: add devfreq regulator support]

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Mon Apr 20 12:32:34 UTC 2020

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:25:08AM +0200, Clément Péron wrote:

> Just saw that a Lima devfreq[0] has been also introduced with I think
> exactly the same logic.

> Is this something that hasn't been triggered by Maintainer or I am
> missing something?

My understanding is that there is very little use of any of this
upstream since it's all pretty new, some platforms have OPPs but use a
firmware interface rather than the OS to control clocks and regulators
while most other platforms don't have OPPs defined and it's only
platforms with both regulators and OPPs that are affected.