console: Complete exception handling in newport_probe()

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Thu Apr 23 17:22:02 UTC 2020

> Sorry, I do not know how to use the SmPL script.

I proposed to take another look at the header of such a file.
I imagine that provided information can trigger further development ideas
for the continuation of a constructive patch review.

>> Would you like to let any more source code analysis tools help you
>> to find remaining update candidates?
>>
> yes, but I think the source code analysis tools only can found the simple
> repetitive issue.

I suggest to reconsider this view.

> and need spend some time learning to use it.

This approach can be usual.

> at different stages, it should have different methods for me.

I hope so.

> now, I think the best for me may be that read and check the source code.

This can be also usual for a while.

I am curious how much special tools can make your software developments
more convenient and safe over time.

Regards,
Markus