[00/59] ttm misc cleanups, mem refactoring, rename objects. (v2)

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:55:33 UTC 2020

I've decided to repost the whole queue this time, it has a few driver
patches up front that are just cleanups.

I've reorodered things a little since the first posting, but not much.

misc core/driver cleanups
mem type manager debug callback cleanup (reordered)
new mem type manager init path
new mem type manager cleanup path
new wrapper to access managers
driver managed mem type allocations
cleanup after all of that
rename ttm_bo_manager to ttm_range_manager (new)
rename ttm_mem_type_manager to ttm_resource_manager (new)
rename ttm_mem_reg to ttm_resource (new)

I've marked most things with v2 that have changed, again I'd really
like to land this in drm-misc sooner rather than later, so it would be
good to get driver acks from qxl, vmwgfx and nouveau. (all cc'ed).

I've also commented on the list on any outstanding comments from previous
review that I disagree with or need more discussion.

Dave.