[git pull] drm for 5.8-rc1

Thierry Reding thierry.reding at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:08:11 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 05:39:39PM +0200, Karol Herbst wrote:
> btw, I just noticed that wayland with gnome-shell is totally busted.
> With this MR it at least displays something, but without it doesn't
> work at all.

Interesting, one of my typical test cases is to run Weston with a couple
of test programs (like weston-simple-egl). Those usually work. I'll go
run a few more tests to see where we are.

To clarify, is this gnome-shell/wayland issue happening with Mesa's
mainline, or with James' patches already applied?

Thierry