[00/23] ttm tt refactoring.

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 01:44:05 UTC 2020

This is based on top of misc-next with Christians io rework for nouveau.

https://github.com/airlied/linux/tree/ttm-tt-cleanup (is a complete tree)

The idea is to move towards ttm_tt being just a backing store for system
allocated pages + dma info, and not be anything to do with a global TT.

First is a couple of minor cleanups, then drops bdev from ttm_tt,
and moves the func table into the bdev driver table instead, makes
drivers deal with the agp differences, then cleans up the mess.

It tries to cleanup ttm_tt a bit more as well, in the end ttm_tt
is getting to what I'd like it to represent, the next step is tackling
the whole bind/unbind/move stuff I think.

Dave.