[git pull] drm for 5.11-rc1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Dec 14 22:45:33 UTC 2020

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 2:29 PM Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:

> The relevant fixes are:

Ok, I can confirm that applying those two patches gets my workstation
working properly again.

Would it be possible to get those submitted properly (or I can just
take them as-is, but would like to get a "please just pick them
directly")?

I don't like to continue to do merges during the merge windows with a
known broken base - it makes for a nightmare of bisection when you
have multiple independent problems, and I assume this hits not just me
but a lot of people with radeon/amdgpu graphics?

               Linus